Sask Lotteries – Lottery Account Representative
Closes on: September 27, 2021
To assist the Beneficiary Organizations in meeting their financial needs by operating a fundraising program utilizing Western Canada Lottery Corporation products and programs.
Each Lottery Account Representative is responsible for the distribution of Western Canada Lottery products, retailer education and maintenance of the retail network in a specified territory within Saskatchewan.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
1. Lottery Account Management
- Prepare and take out Zing (Scratch N Win) lottery tickets to assigned retail locations
- Management of lottery accounts within specified territory
- Ensure that assigned retail accounts have sufficient product inventory at all times.
- Keep retailers apprised of their sales and commissions.
- Offer suggestions on in store promotions and encourage various incentive programs.
- Delivery of on-line supplies
- Responsible for the placement of lottery identification in order to maximize profile.
- Ensure that Point of Sale material is current and displayed appropriately.
- Monitor lottery signs and fixtures to ensure they are in good condition and operating properly
2. Retailer Education
- Provide information to retailers on new games and process changes
3. Enhance and Maintain Lottery Retail Network
- Coordinate the completion of paperwork with regards to changes at a retail outlet (i.e. new installation, change of owner, etc.).
4. Other duties
- Participation at all Lottery Division sales meetings.
- Any other duties or responsibilities as assigned by supervisor.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Demonstrated skills in the following areas:
- Clear communication ‐ verbal and written
- Sound administration and time management with attention to detail
- Computer programs and databases – Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Demonstrated abilities in the following areas:
- Developing customer/client relationships
- Sales analysis and successful promotion creation with customer accounts
- Self motivated and enthusiastic
- Work collaboratively with individuals and in team settings
- Develop and maintain positive relationships internally and externally
Qualifications and Experience
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in Business or a strong combination of relevant training and experience
- Applicant must be bondable
- Comfortable with highway and overnight travel throughout Saskatchewan.
- Full time (37.5 hours/week).
- Travel will be required.
- Overnight stays will be required.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and access to a reliable personal vehicle.
- Able to lift 25-30 lb cartons
- Salary commensurate with experience.