SYSI Soccer Field Liner
Closes on: March 8, 2021
Excellent experience for someone interested in the area of parks management or for someone who simply enjoys the outdoors, a flexible work schedule, and working independently.
Job Title: Field Liner
Position Type: Average 32 – 40 hours per week plus any overtime
Employment: April 14 – June 30, 2021
Hourly Wage: Hourly – $17-$18 per hour depending on experience, plus mileage
Positions Available: One (1)
- Work as a team with your assistant for the first 2.5 weeks and then work independently with no supervision for the remainder of the employment term. If you have someone in mind that person can apply for the assistant position by contacting 306-975-3414.
- Field set-up at the beginning and end of the season – assembling, moving nets and fastening them down with the assistance of a courier company.
- Painting lines on roughly 4 full size pitches, 10 half size pitches, and 85 mini soccer fields per week using the paint machine. Size of fields varies.
- Regular care, cleaning and maintenance of the paint machine (at the end of each day).
- Responsible for getting paint from selected paint company and submitting receipts for reimbursement.
- Keeping track of time sheets and creating your own schedule from Monday to Friday between 6am – 5pm. (From April 14 to April 30 work hours can range from 6am to 8pm Mon through Sunday).
- Report mileage, receipts and timesheets on a weekly basis.
- Valid driver’s license and proper vehicle for transportation is required (ie: a vehicle with a hitch or one that can have a hitch attached to it such as a truck or SUV is ideal but any car that can have a hitch attached will suffice).
- Knowledge of soccer field dimensions and city parks/fields locations would be an asset.
- No experience necessary.
- Ability to start April 14, 2021 (dependent on snow and field conditions).
Employee will have costs such as a hitch and hitch kit for vehicle if they do not have one (roughly $100). Costs for installment only will be reimbursed and employee will keep the hitch at the end of the employment term. This must be completed and ready for start of employment on April 14.
How to Apply:
Submit a resume no later than Monday, March 8 at 12:00 pm. Due to the current pandemic only email and online applications will be accepted. Only those receiving an interview will be contacted. No late applications will be accepted after the application deadline.
Saskatoon Youth Soccer Inc.
150 Nelson Road
Saskatoon, SK S7S 1P5