Saskatchewan Rugby – Coordinator of Events and Team Services
Saskatchewan Rugby is the sole governing body for rugby in Saskatchewan and it is our aim to develop and promote this amateur sport in the province. This volunteer association provides leadership, consultation and resources to the members within the framework of achieving the overall mission of Saskatchewan Rugby. The association currently has more than 2000 registered members and provides development opportunities for volunteers, players, coaches, referees and administrators.
We are currently seeking a Coordinator of Events and Team Services, to join our team out of the Regina Head office. The Coordinator of Events and Team Services is available to a summer student ending August 30, 2021.
The Coordinator of Events and Team Services will be responsible for Event Coordination and Management as well as Team Services Coordination paying specific attention to our Provincial Team Programs.
- Team and Event Policy review
- Transportation/Accommodation Planning
- Event Administration/Operations
- Volunteer recruitment/management
- Equipment and Training Needs
- Budget and inventory management
Desired Qualifications and Skills:
- Proven high level administration skills with attention to details
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a busy office environment with periods of high volume
- High Degree of resourcefulness and ability to work independently as well as a team setting
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (specifically PowerPoint, Word, Excel and other computer based applications)
To apply please send your resume and cover letter to:
1734 Elphinstone St
Regina, SK S4T 1K1
Email: email@example.com with Coordinator of Events and Team Services in the subject line