Basketball Saskatchewan Inc. – Director Member Engagement
Closes on: September 27, 2021
Basketball Saskatchewan Inc. (BSI) is the provincial sport governing body for amateur basketball in the province. Our small but dynamic office is looking grow in order to be able to provide the highest level of service to our members both on an organizational and individual level. We are currently seeking to hire for this newly created position that will deliver key initiatives that will align with our organizational vision to be a positive driving force in the development, promotion and growth of individuals through the game of basketball.
Job Posting: Director – Member Engagement
Term: Full time Permanent Position
Start Date: October 12, 2021
The ideal candidate will be a person with an understanding of front-line member services and a proficiency in administrative work, and can operate with the understanding that our organization’s primary philosophy to provide our members with the best possible experience when interacting with BSI. The person would also be comfortable and have the ability to successfully manage working in a position where job tasks vary from day to day due to the delivery of simultaneous projects.
- Manage Membership Services
- Administration of Annual Membership Engagement Special Events
- Administration of BSI Training Programs
- Secondary responsibility to provide administrative support as needed to the organization’s Officials
- Commission (SBOC) and Coaching Community (SBCC).
- Other Duties as Assigned by the Executive Director
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Possess sound administrative skills including budgeting processes
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Time management, proven organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Detail Oriented
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong computer skills with a focus on Microsoft Office
- Criminal Record Check/Vulnerable Sector Check
- ASSET: Experience working within a project management office structure
- ASSET: Experience working within a sport organization
- ASSET: Post-secondary education in Business or Sport Administration
- ASSET: Basketball Knowledge
A detailed job description is available at www.basketballsask.com. To apply please submit a cover letter that includes information on why you are interested in joining a Non-Profit Sports Organization, a resume, and a minimum of 2 work related references to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please include “Director of Member Engagement Application” in the subject line. Basketball Saskatchewan will consider applications from candidates who might not meet all desirable criteria outlined in the Director of Member Engagement Job Description who otherwise have special attributes that would merit consideration for the position. The salary will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Closing date for submission application is September 27, 2021 at 4:00 pm